“It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, your hairbrush had vanished, and your shampoo was on the outs.”
You know it, I know it, and we all know it. Bad hair is never a girl’s best day. On a scale of 1 to 10 when it comes to the holidays the last thing a girl wants is a hair day that will cut their festive fun short. The truth is – you are beautiful no matter the kind of hair day you are having, but it’s no secret that as women we can be our own worse enemy when it comes to any potential fringe benefits.
The thing is, we know a Sandy Swim girl loves to let her hair down whatever the season might be, and enjoy the festivities in her favorite bikini or full piece swimsuit with the people she loves most. The last thing a girl wants is to worry about her hair. This is why we have put together some of our hottest Sandy Swim beach hair looks to keep you enjoying the most wonderful time of the year from bar to sea.
Whether you have short hair, long hair, dry hair, or dyed hair we have the tips and tricks to get the best Sandy Swim beach looks happening for the most wonderful time of the year.
Keep reading to learn how you can pull off a great hairstyle this holiday season.
The Sandy Swim Boho Braid
Braided hair, don’t care? You will love the Sandy Swim Boho Braid. Perfect for the girl who likes to weave in and out of the waves with little to no hair fuss at all. Just spray a touch of volumizing spray after letting your hair dry naturally after a day at the beach, bring all your hair to one side and follow the steps below:
- Divide hair into two sections.
- Split the first section into three strands and bring each strand over each other like you would a plat.
- Split the second section into three strands and bring each strand over each other, joining the final strand of the second section with the first strand of the first sections.
- Repeat the same steps till you are done braiding and voila!
Your relaxed braid looks chic and carefree just like you
Check out the look with the Sandy Swim Sophie Swimsuit below:
The Sandy Swim Sun Bun
Love a no fuss bun to highlight your golden glow and hottest Sandy Swim Bikini this season? You will love our Sandy Swim Sun Bun. It’s the most perfect messy bun for some serious vacation fun for the holidays.
Just check out the steps below to nail the sun bun for every hair texture:
- Flip your head upside down and secure your hair into a loose ponytail. You can make the ponytail as low or as high as you like. It doesn’t have to be perfect so don’t bother combing any strands that may not be in the right place. Imperfect is perfect!
- Twirl your hair all around the base of the ponytail; just leave the end of your hair out.
- Pin the remaining hair securely with the hair already around the ponytail. Use hair elastics and bobby pins to make it as secure or messy as you like!
The great thing about the Sun Bun is that it works best on dirty hair. This makes it perfect for a day at the beach followed by a night at the bar. If your hair is clean just give it some volume with some dry shampoo to give it that effortless look
Pair it with the Sandy Swim Khloe Swimsuit and you are ready to go!
The Sandy Swim Wave
To beach or not to beach? That is the question. You would be hard pressed to find a Sandy Swim girl who doesn’t like beach wave tresses all year round. The good news is that with or without the beach you can achieve the Sandy Swim Wave without having to plunge into the ocean.
Read the below steps to learn how to get those beach waves 365 days of the year:
- Wash and dry your hair either naturally or use a big round brush for more volume the night before you want to sport your Sandy Swim Wave.
- The next morning section your hair into three places – top, middle and bottom.
- Beginning with the bottom section, use a fine tooth-comb to get teasing. Repeat this step for the middle section but not the top.
- Take each portion of hair and use a curling iron to section each part for about 10 seconds right to the root of your hair.
- Release each portion and hold the hair to support the wave for about 20 seconds till it cools down.
- Once you have curled each section flip your head over and let your curls start to fall.
- Use some hairspray to keep your waves in place or just see where the tide takes you.
Pair The Sandy Swim Wave with the Sandy Swim Floral Bikini for locks that still wave at the end of your beach day.
These are just a few of our Sandy Swim Beach looks that we love. If you have shorter hair why not try smaller braids? Short hair and The Sandy Swim Beach Wave can work too, just use a smaller curling tool and a little less teasing and you will be beach ready all year long.
Love our looks and our swimsuits? Why not pair them together and tag us on Instagram @officialsandyswim for your chance to be featured on our page or even become a Sandy Swim Ambassador.
Sea you at the beach.
The Sandy Swim Team xx